Quick Egypt tour in 04 days takes you to the major sites of Cairo and Luxor as; the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, Saqqara, Egyptian Museum, Karnak Temple, and the Valley of the Kings, with domestic flights.
Highlights of the tour:
- Pyramids light show.
- The great pyramids of Giza.
- The Egyptian museum.
- The Valley of the Kings.
- Karnak temple.
Day 01: Arrival in Egypt-Pyramids Light Show
Arrival in Cairo, meet and assist by our representative, then transfer to your hotel. Enjoy the amazing Pyramids light show in the evening.
Day 02: Egyptian Museum and Saladin citadel
Breakfast at the hotel, then to the great Egyptian Museum with its awesome collection, and the fabulous treasure of the golden pharaoh Tutankhamen. Then proceed to the citadel of Saladin and then to the largest bazaar in the Middle East, the bazaar of Khan El Khalili. (breakfast only)
Day 03: Luxor Day Trip By Flight
Breakfast, then to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor.
Amazing day in the city of Thebes, modern Luxor to explore the major highlights of the powerful city as; the Valley of the Kings, the temple of the female Pharaoh Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple, and the Majestic Luxor temple.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Fly back to Cairo, transfer to your hotel. (breakfast and lunch)
Day 04: Pyramids, Sphinx, and Saqqara
You have an exciting day tour, to tour the oldest pyramid in history, the Step Pyramid of Djoser at Saqqara. Then tour the Greatest Pyramids of Giza Plateau, the pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Minkawre, with their guardian, the giant Sphinx. (breakfast only)
Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
End of our services
630 USD per person in a twin or double room.
800 USD per single traveler.
- 5* hotel on B.B basis.
- All transfers per itinerary.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Domestic flights.
- Entrance fees per itinerary.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Entry visa and international flight tickets.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Meals that are not included.
- Any tour or site is not included.
- Children from 1-5 years get a 60% discount.
- Children from 6-11 years get a 50% discount.
- US Dollar, Euro, Sterling, and Egyptian pound are accepted
- 25% of the price to be added on peak seasons like Christmas, New Year, and Easter.