Discover the highlights of Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor in a 7-day tour with domestic flights, entrance fees, tour guides, transfers, and accommodation. No Nile cruise included.
Highlights of the itinerary:
Pyramids and Sphinx.
Edfu and Kom Ombo temples.
Valley of the Kings.
Day 01: Arrival in Cairo:
Arrival at Cairo airport. Meet and assist by our representative. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Pyramids, Sphinx and Saqqara:
After breakfast, your guide will pick you up from your hotel to explore with him the Giza plateau which includes the great pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Minkawre and the great Sphinx. Then proceed to the step pyramid of king Djoser at Saqqara. (Breakfast only)
Day 03: Fly To Aswan:
Breakfast at the hotel then transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan. Upon arrival in Aswan, your guide meets you to start your Aswan tour which includes the High Dam, the Temple of Philae, and the Granite Quarry of the Unfinished Obelisk. Then to your hotel. (Breakfast only)
Day 04: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples:
Day 05: Luxor West Bank:
Breakfast, then drive to Luxor West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, the temple of the female pharaoh Hatshepsut, and end your tour with a photo stop at Colossi of Memnon. (Breakfast Only)
Day 06: Luxor East Bank:
Breakfast, then visit the largest temple in the world, the temple of Karnak, then proceed to the majestic temple of Luxor. Transfer to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo. Meet and assist. Transfer to your hotel. (Breakfast only)
Day 07: Egyptian Museum and Citadel of Saladin:
After your breakfast, you will visit the Great Egyptian Museum, then proceed to Saladin Citadel and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure. (Breakfast only)
End Of Our Services
$880 per person in a twin/double room.
1160 USD per single traveler.
- 5* hotels in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor on B.B Basis.
- Domestic flight tickets.
- All transfers in A/C tourist coach.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Entrance fees for all sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Drinks and meals when not included.
- Any tour is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Egyptian Pound, US Dollar, Sterling, and Euro are accepted.
- Children between 1-5 years get 60% off.
- Children between 6-11 years get 50% off.
- 25% of the price to be added on peak seasons like Christmas, New Year, and Easter.