Enjoy wonderful 4 nights cruising the Nile up from Luxor to Aswan, with stops at, Edfu, Kom Ombo, to visit their beautiful temples.
Day 01: Transfer to cruise- East Bank Tour:
After lunch, you will visit Luxor East bank which includes the temples of Karnak and Luxor. Both were dedicated to the Theban Triad; Amun, Mut, and Khons.
Overnight is in Luxor. (Lunch and Dinner)
Day 02: Luxor West Bank Tour:
Back to the cruise to set sail to Edfu through the lock of Esna.
Overnight is in Edfu. (B, L, D included)
Day 03: Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples:
Set sail to Kom Ombo, to visit the temple of Kom Ombo which is dedicated to Horus and Sobek.
Set sail to Aswan. Overnight is in Aswan. (B, L, D included).
Day 04: Aswan Tour:
Take the traditional felucca sailboat for a ride around the Elephantine island.
Overnight is in Aswan. (B, L, D included)
Day 05: Disembarkation:
Disembarkation and transfer to hotel, airport, or railway. (Breakfast only)
Optional tour to Abu Simbel Temples.
End of Services
390 $ per person in a twin room.
625 $ per single traveler.
- All transfers in air-conditioned tourist vehicles.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the sites.
- All meals from lunch on the first day to breakfast on last day.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Any tour or site is not mentioned above.
- All the services go with the sailing circumstances.
- Children from 0-5 years are free of charge.
- Children from 6-11 years get 50% off.
- 25% of the price to be added on peak season as Christmas, New Year, and Easter.