From Aswan To Abu Simbel Every Monday.
Enjoy a fabulous 4-nights Lake Nasser cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel including sightseeing, entrance fees, meals, and a licensed tour guide.
Day 01: Embarkation.
Lunch and Dinner are on board.
Day 02: Set sail early morning to Kalabsha.
Set sail to Wadi Essobou.
Overnight in Wadi Esobou.
Day 03: Visit the temple of Wadi Esobou.
Set sail to Amada, to visit the temple of Amada.
Overnight in Amada.
Day 04: Set sail to Qasr Ibrim, to visit it.
Set sail to Abu Simbel.
Visit the temples of Abu Simbel.
Overnight in Abu Simbel.
Day 05: Disembarkation.
Note: The Lake Nasser Cruises are NOT operating from the 1st of May to the 31st of August every year.
650$ per person in a twin cabin.
1040$ for a single traveler.
- Tours mentioned above.
- Entrance fees.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Meals from lunch on the first day to breakfast on the last day.
- 25% of the price to be added on peak season as Christmas, New Year, and Easter.
- Children from 0-5 years are free of charge.
- children from 6-11 get 50% off.
- Egyptian pound, USD, Sterling, and Euro are accepted.