Enjoy fabulous and memorable 3 nights cruising the Nile from Aswan down to Luxor, with stops at Kom Ombo, Edfu to visit their beautiful temples.
Day 01: Transfer to cruise- Felucca Ride:
Take the traditional felucca sailboat for a ride around the Elephantine island.
Overnight is in Aswan. ( L, D included)
Day 02: Aswan Tour- Kom Ombo:
Today you will explore the major sites of Aswan as; the High Dam, the temple of Philae, and the granite quarry of the Unfinished Obelisk.
Set sail to Kom Ombo to visit the temple of Horus and Sobek.
Set sail to Edfu. Overnight is in Edfu. (B, L, D included)
Day 03: Edfu Temple- Luxor:
Set sail to Luxor via the lock of Esna. Overnight in Luxor. (B, L, D included).
Day 04: Luxor West Bank:
Today, you will discover the highlights of Luxor West Bank as; the valley of the kings, the temple of the female pharaoh Hatshepsut, and the colossi of Memnon.
Transfer to hotel, airport, or railway.
End of services
325 $ per person in a twin room.
520 $ per single traveler.
- All transfers in air-conditioned tourist coach.
- English-speaking guide for all the tours will be on board with you.
- Entrance fees.
- All meals from day one’s lunch to last day’s breakfast.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- All the services go with the sailing circumstances.
- Children from 0-5 years are free of charge.
- Children from 6-11 get 50% off.
- 25% of the price to be added on peak season as Christmas, New Year, and Easter.