Four Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan
Enjoy fabulous and memorial four nights cruising the Nile up from Luxor to Aswan, with stops at, Edfu, Kom Ombo, to visit their beautiful temples.
Day 01: Transfer to cruise- East Bank Tour:
After lunch, you will visit Luxor East bank which includes the temples of Karnak and Luxor. Both were dedicated to the Theban Triad; Amun, Mut, and Khons.
Overnight is in Luxor. (Lunch and Dinner)
Day 02: Luxor West Bank Tour:
Back to the cruise to set sail to Edfu through the lock of Esna.
Overnight is in Edfu. (B, L, D included)
Day 03: Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples:
Set sail to Kom Ombo, to visit the temple of Kom Ombo which is dedicated to Horus and Sobek.
Set sail to Aswan. Overnight is in Aswan. (B, L, D included).
Day 04: Aswan Tour:
Take the traditional felucca sailboat for a ride around the Elephantine island.
Overnight is in Aswan. (B, L, D included)
Day 05: Disembarkation:
Disembarkation and transfer to hotel, airport, or railway. (Breakfast only)
Optional tour to Abu Simbel Temples.
End of Services
584 $ per single cabin in 4 nights.
730 $ per twin cabin (two people) in 4 nights.
- All transfers in air conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the sites.
- All meals from lunch on first day to breakfast on last day.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Any tour or site is not mentioned above.
- All the services go with the sailing circumstances.
- Children from 0-5 years are free of charge.
- Children from 6-11 years get 50% off.
- 25% of the price to be added on peak season as Christmas, New Year, and Easter.