Package Name: Pharaoh Tuthmosis.
For travelers who are not interested in Nile cruise, we designed this package to explore the major cities of Egypt as Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor from hotels.
Highlights of the itinerary:
Pyramids and Sphinx.
Edfu and Kom Ombo temples.
Valley of the Kings.
Day 01: Arrival in Cairo:
Arrival at Cairo airport. Meet and assist by our representative. Transfer to your hotel.
After breakfast, you guide will pick you up from your hotel to explore with him the Giza plateau which includes the great pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Minkawre and the great Sphinx. Then proceed to the step pyramid of king Djoser at Saqqara. (Breakfast only)
Day 03: Fly To Aswan:
Breakfast at the hotel then transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan. Upon arrival in Aswan, your guide meets you to start your Aswan tour which includes the High Dam, the Temple of Philae, and the Granite Quarry of the Unfinished Obelisk. Then to your hotel. (Breakfast only)
Breakfast, then drive to the temple of Kom Ombo which is dedicated to Sobek and Horus. Then drive to the most intact temple in Egypt, temple of Edfu. Then drive to Luxor. (Breakfast only)
Day 05: Luxor West Bank:
Day 06: Luxor East Bank:
Breakfast, then visit the largest temple in the world, the temple of Karnak, then proceed to the majestic temple of Luxor. Transfer to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo. Meet and and assist. Transfer to your hotel. (Breakfast only)
Day 07: Egyptian Museum and Citadel of Saladin:
End Of Our Services
Price is $880 per person in twin/double room.
1160 USD per single room.
- 5* hotels in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor on B.B Basis.
- Domestic flight tickets.
- All transfers in A/C tourist coach.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Entrance fees for all sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any tour is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Egyptian Pound, US Dollar, Sterling, and Euro are accepted.
- Children between 1-5 years get 60% discount.
- Children between 6-11 years get 50% discount.
- 25% of the price to be added on peak seasons as Christmas, New Year, and Easter.