Cairo’s Highlights in 03 days
Discover the major highlights of Cairo as, the Great Pyramids, and the Sphinx of Giza plateau, Saqqara, the Egyptian Museum, and the citadel of Saladin in three days.
Day 01: Arrival in Cairo- Cairo Tour
Meet your guide outside the terminal who takes you to the great Egyptian Museum with its fabulous collection and the awesome golden treasure of Tutankhamen. Then proceed to the citadel of Saladin. End your tour at the largest bazaar in the middle east, the Khan El Khalili bazaar. Transfer to your hotel to check in.
Day 02: Pyramids, Sphinx, and Saqqara
great pyramids of Giza Plateau, Khufu, Khafre, and Minkaure, with their guardian the awesome Sphinx. (breakfast only)
Day 03: Up to your choice
In this day, you have two options to choose one.
Option 01: Tour to the community of Religions, which includes the Hanging church, the church of Abu Serga, Ben Ezra Synagogue, and the mosque of Amr.
Option 02: Tour to Memphis and Dahshur: This tour includes the two pyramids of Senfru at Dahshur, the Red pyramid, and the Bent pyramid, and the open air museum at Memphis.
End of Services
300 USD per person in twin or double room.
450 USD per single room.
- 5* hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers as per itinerary.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Entrance fees.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Arrival visa.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Any tour or site is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Children from 1-5 years are free of charge.
- Children from 6-11 years, get 50% discount.
- 25% of the price to be added on the peak seasons as Christmas, New year, and Easter.
- US Dollars, Euros, Sterling, and Egyptian Pounds are accepted.