Package Name: Cairo’s Highlights
We will show you the highlights of Cairo and Giza in three days as: the Great pyramids, the sphinx, Saqqara, Citadel of Saladin, and the Egyptian Museum etc.
Day o1: Arrival in Cairo- Cairo Tour
Arrival at Cairo airport, meet and assist by our representative. Meet your guide outside the arrival terminal who takes you to the great Egyptian Museum with its fabulous collection and the awesome golden treasure of Tutankhamen. Then proceed to the citadel of Saladin. End your tour at the largest bazaar in the middle east, the Khan El Khalili bazaar. Transfer to your hotel to check in.
Day 02: Pyramids, Sphinx, and Saqqara
Today in your full day tour, you are exploring the oldest pyramid in history, the Step Pyramid of Djoser at Saqqara. Then you proceed to the great pyramids of Giza Plateau, Khufu, Khafre, and Minkaure, with their guardian the awesome Sphinx. (breakfast only)
Day 03: Up to your choice
Option 01: Tour to the community of Religions, which includes the Hanging church, the church of Abu Serga, Ben Ezra Synagogue, and the mosque of Amr.
Option 02: Tour to Memphis and Dahshur: This tour includes the two pyramids of Senfru at Dahshur, the Red pyramid, and the Bent pyramid, and the open air museum at Memphis.
End of Services
300 USD per person in twin or double room.
450 USD per single room.
- 5* hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers as per itinerary.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Entrance fees.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Arrival visa.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Any tour or site is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Children from 1-5 years are free of charge.
- Children from 6-11 years, get 50% discount.
- 25% of the price to be added on the peak seasons as Christmas, New year, and Easter.
- US Dollars, Euros, Sterling, and Egyptian Pounds are accepted.