3 Nights Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan To Luxor
Take a wonderful 3 nights Dahabiya Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Discover the temples and ancient ruins from your Dahabiya Nile cruise.
Day 01: Philae Temple, High Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk
Arrive in Aswan, meet with your guide to commence your tour to the High Dam, Philae Temple, and the granite Quarry of the Unfinished Obelisk. Transfer to your Dahabiya Nile cruise. Set sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch and dinner are on board.
Day 02: Kom Ombo – Edfu
Visit the temple of Kom Ombo and the Crocodile Museum. Set sail to Edfu. Take a horse and carriage to visit the temple of Edfu. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are on board.
Day 03: Edfu – Luxor
Set sail to Luxor via the lock of Esna. Visit the Karnak and Luxor temples upon arrival in Luxor. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are on board.
Day 04: Disembarkation
Disembarkation. Visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Transfer to airport. (only breakfast).
500 $ per person in a twin cabin.
800$ per single cabin.
- All transfers in air-conditioned tourist vehicles.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the sites.
- All meals from lunch on the first day to breakfast on last day.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Any tour or site is not mentioned above.
- All the services go with the sailing circumstances.
- Children from 0-5 years are free of charge.
- Children from 6-11 years get 50% off.
- 25% of the price to be added on peak season as Christmas, New Year, and Easter